Monday, October 19, 2015

Cosenza Week 3


Stellar Six

This week has been fun and full of adventures! We went to città vecchia (old city) for P-day and wandered around. It is so beautiful here! Città vecchia is so charming and classic Italian looking. We did a scambio with the Taranto Sorelle. Because they are so far away from us we all went to Taranto and then we split up in the city. I was with Sorella Pinkston and Sorella Cluff. It was a lot of fun. We made brownies and then we went to a members house. We tried to visit another person, but we got lost trying to find her house. The next morning we had to get up early to catch our bus back to Cosenza. We got to watch the sun rise while waiting by the sea. It was a stunning sun rise.

Left: Classic Italia • Right: Stairs
Left: Graffiti
gesso spot, and a gesso I drew.
Left: Cosenza! • Right: Stamping billitini

Six Month Mark: Gelato
One of our corso students invited us over for a "snack." She made three cakes for us and sent us home with half of each! They were delicious! We are going back next week, we are going to see if she would like to be taught the gospel.

We went out for gelato to celebrate my six month mark! As I have pondered the past six months, I can see and feel a change in me. I know that what I am doing is the most important thing for me to do right now. I know that the Lord is molding me and shaping me into the person I need to become. I know that the Lord helps us through our trials. He helps each of us to become better as we seek His guidance and direction. I know that He loves each of us, I feel it daily in my life, and I have seen His love in the lives of others. We are all His children and He wants us to return to Him. We do this through faith in His son Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. Looking back I see how the Lord has helped me to change for the better, and looking forward I see a bright future!

I love you all! Have a great week!




Cosenza!

Letter dated October 19, 2015.


You can currently send Victoria letters at:
Sorella Victoria Pinnegar
Missione Italiana de Roma
Piazza Carnaro 20
IT-00141 ROME RM
ITALY

No comments:

Post a Comment