Friday, April 24, 2015

MTC Week 1

First Week


It has been a great week! I am enjoying it here at the MTC!

My colega is Sorella S from Idaho Falls, Idaho. And my other colega is Sister H from Brigham City, Utah. Sorella S and I are the only two sisters going to Italy. Sorella S is going to Milan. Sister H is a solo sister going to Frankfurt Germany.

It is a bit like home [here], because there are way more Anziani than Sorrela. Anziano M talks more than I do!!! We have two wonderful teachers who both served in the Italy Rome Mission. Sorella P and Fratello K. We started teaching our first investigator "Emma" on Friday. It was a bit tough, luckily Sorella S took four years of Italian in High School so she can understand and infer what most people say.

I have gotten much better in Italian! On Sunday, I taught Relief Society and gave a talk in Sacrament meeting. There was a fireside on Sunday given by Elder Johnson. And a devotional last night by Elder Andersen.

I miss the food. None of the food here tastes very good so I have mostly been eating salad and soup. I have been having a bit of trouble sleeping, but it is getting better. I just wake up a lot in my sleep.

I am so happy everyone is doing well! 


I love you and miss you all very much and I am grateful for your thoughts and prayers!

Much love,
Sorella Victoria Pinnegar


No comments:

Post a Comment